Moonshine Boyz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisters of battle list with 2 dominion squads

3 posters

Go down

Sisters of battle list with 2 dominion squads Empty Sisters of battle list with 2 dominion squads

Post  Warboss Garfrag Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Edited out to the last post with the army list.

Last edited by Warboss Garfrag on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warboss Garfrag
Warboss Garfrag
Marine

Heretics convicted : 34

Back to top Go down

Sisters of battle list with 2 dominion squads Empty Re: Sisters of battle list with 2 dominion squads

Post  littleboyblues Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:06 pm

Nice copy paste jackass! Your going to have to edit that down to get a proper response from me.
littleboyblues
littleboyblues
Marine

Heretics convicted : 59

Back to top Go down

Sisters of battle list with 2 dominion squads Empty Re: Sisters of battle list with 2 dominion squads

Post  Warboss Garfrag Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Sorry to be a jack ass but here goes.

Cannoness
Blessed weapon; Melta Bombs; Bolt Pistol; Blessed Weapon; Book of St. Lucius; Cloak of St. Aspira; Rosarius

3 x 10 sister squad Heavy Flamer, Melta Gun Vet sister; Brazier of Holy Fire, Book of St Lucius, Power Weapon, Bolt Pistol, Melta Bomb (rhino with smoke and extra armor)

1 x 14 sister squad Heavy Flamer, Flamer Vet Sister; Melta bombs, Bolt Pistol, Power Weapon, Book of St. Lucious.

1 x 9 sisters dominion squad with 4 flamers a priest: power weapon, Bolt pistol, vet sister; Bolt Pistol; Power Weapon; Book of St. Lucius

1 x 10 sisters dominion squad with 4 flamers apriest; power weapon, bolt pistol, vet sister; bolt pistol, power weapon, book of st. lucius.

2 exorsists

Items:
Book of St. Lucius
Any friendly unit with a model within 6" may use the bearer's unmodified Ld value for any Morale checks or Pinning tests it is required to make.

Brazier of Holy Fire
Counts as a CCW. In addition, it may be used like a flamer, once per battle.
Template ; S4; AP5; Assault 1; no cover save.

Exorsist Launcher
48" Range; S8; AP1; Heavy D6.

Ben
Warboss Garfrag
Warboss Garfrag
Marine

Back to top Go down

Post  littleboyblues Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:08 am

sounds orc killirific! Super fast armies may give you a run for your money. But all "marine" type armies have a hard time catching up with weedies bastards.
littleboyblues
littleboyblues
Marine

Heretics convicted : 59

Back to top Go down

Sisters of battle list with 2 dominion squads Empty Hhhmm...

Post  Loki's Wager Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:22 am

From what I know it seems pretty solid. I'm thinking of running Witch Hunters for the next E-League up in RussVegas and I was going to start out with two SoB squads for the 250 match, and they're primarily outfitted like yours. The Book of St. Lucius is a MUST from what I can tell and the Brazier is an interesting choice. Remember, as is the problem with all Witch Hunters, long-range is not your friend... but that's what we've got tanks and Seraphims for, right?

The only suggestion I can think of (that is, if you're looking for suggestions) is drop one of the squads (probably the 14 member squad) for a squad of Seraphim. Weapon choice is up in the air seeing as how different options give you different results, but they're beasts and they're mobile and they would give a bit more of a balance against super fast armies, which as littleboyblues said, can be an issue. I do see what you're doing with this more Mech-ish build though.

Good job.
Loki's Wager
Loki's Wager
Scout

Heretics convicted : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss Garfrag Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:06 am

I went with more melta weapons in the dominion squads. One all metla and one all Flamers. Also i have tried an army with 2 Retrabuter squads with 3 multi meltas with imolators attached with twin linked multi melta's. Then instead of the 14 sister squad i went with all mechanized. It seems to work well but lacks the range but the mobility of the Imolators and the Retrabuter squads with multi meltas give some much needed firepower and forms an area of dinial with the melta weapons.

Ben
Warboss Garfrag
Warboss Garfrag
Marine

Back to top Go down

Post  Loki's Wager Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:59 am

Well as long as you have some strong defense there shouldn't be a worry about range really. Your armor and tanks will take care of that, along with the various abilities of the Witch Hunters. Your army, along with the squads you were just talking about, seems like it could take out practically anything that would be a threat (with a few exceptions).
Loki's Wager
Loki's Wager
Scout

Heretics convicted : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Warboss Garfrag Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:05 pm

Sisters worst match ups looks to be armies with a lot of anti tank weapons. If you can get close you can do a number on them it is a matter of getting to them.

Ben
Warboss Garfrag
Warboss Garfrag
Marine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down